Kevin P. Greig, Certified Public Accountant
Kevin Greig received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accountancy from the University of Oregon in 1977 and has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1979. Kevin P. Greig, CPA is also a Registered Investment Advisor and has taken more than 1,400 classroom hours of post-graduate continuing education courses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Oregon Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Current and former Board member of many not-for-profit organizations.
- Assisted two cardiology groups in selling their medical practices to hospitals.
- Performed a business valuation of a corporation that was liquidating to determine how much each shareholder should receive.
- Set up a customized profit sharing and 401(k) plan for a small medical practice.
- Designed and implemented a long range investment plan for a young executive.
- Reviewed an employment contract for an aspiring young professional.
- Helped his daughter remodel her kitchen!
Kevin is married with two adult children. His hobbies include golf, University of Oregon Sports, gardening and woodworking.
Kevin P. Greig, CPA -- 3345 Rosemont Way -- Eugene, OR 97401 -- 541.915.4636 -- Kgreigcpa@comcast.net